• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Hi everyone

Hi everyone, I've just joined today although I have been researching my family history for over 10 years. Most of my family history is concentated around Nottingamshire but there were several in Yorkhire and London.
I have recently been made redundant and have decided to put my hobby to use and set up as a family history researcher, concentrating on Nottinghamshire.
I am in the process of learning the business part at the moment and writing y business plan.
I am also rearching the life of a lunatic from Leeds after buying a bundle of her family letters and documents on Ebay (another hobby).
I live with two cats in Bulwell Nottingham and thats about me. I hope to have the chance to get in contact with one or two of you, so I shall say cheers for now and see you later.
Paul

Back