• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Hi everyone!

spater

I am new to this and am searching for informatiion on Bullivants, Taylors and Inchboards from the York area. I had a gr.uncle and gr.grandfather both with the name Mark Relph Bullivant. The gr.uncle died abt 1910. Gr.aunt was born Jane Relph Bullivant. I think my gr.gr. grandfathers name was Isaac Bullivant, but am not sure. My grandfather was from a large family. Gr.grandfather William Taylor was married to Elizabeth Inchboard. Any information would be greatly appreciated. (hopefully I'm posting this where it's supposed to be?)

juliejtp

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hi Spater,

A warm welcome to FHUK. Good luck with your research.

If you click on FHUK forums at the top, have a browse through and place any queries you have
on the relevant board.

Last edited:

sterico

Loyal Member
Hello, and a very warm welcome to the F.H.U.K forums.
You will find all our members very friendly
And helpful here and only to happy to help you
Wherever they can. All you need to do is,
Post your questions, along with any information you do have, on the appropriate forums, and our members will do their best to help you.
We at F.H.U.K wish you every success in your research into your ancestoral past, and we hope you enjoy your time on the F.H.U.K forums
Best regards Sterico