• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Hi from Armidale NSW Australia

Hi all
I am Di, and joined after a google search for an ancestors name (Robert Ritchie).
My husband and I have been doing our family history for 25 years, and have a lot of family information. The fun is in sharing it with others who have an interest.
some names we are researching include Hoppe, Hartwig, Donnelly, Grob (Glen Innes NSW), O'Brien, Croskell (Thurnham, Lancashire), Erhardt, Hansen (Allora Qld).

We have a lot of UK ancestors. Besides Croskell I have Pennington, Hornby, Bamber, Springett (Coggeshall gang member), Steel (Amport), Wiltshire (Everley).

Some of Wayne's include Bloomfield (Essex), Clapham Romford, Essex), Stiles/Styles (Sussex)

This forum seems great, though I am not sure I will be able to post very often (It is hard decoding spam protection every post), but I will be checking it often and persevering

Regards
Di and Wayne

g d cooper

Loyal Member
Hi and welcome from up the road at Black Mountain hope you enjoy the forum great people here. I lived at Glen Innes and my children still do so your names from there are very familiar.

Glen.:biggrin: