• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Hi to all

I found this site by accident whils't searching on google, glad I did.

I have been researching my family links for a few years now, but things often crop up that leads to the proverbial brickwall. The latest Census has done that so I maywell be asking for help. I assumed my G/Grandfather came from the same County as the rest of the family, but no, he was a Sailor born in Tetbury, Glos. who met his wife whils't stationed in Portsmouth, Hants.. It has opened a 'can of worms' though, and I do need to acertain a few things before I can really accept his family as correct (Name change).

I have been having a good look around th site, and happy with what I've seen so far.

Jacqui

sterico

Loyal Member
Hello, and welcome to the F.H.U.K forums.
You will find all our members very friendly
And helpful here and only to happy to help you
Wherever they can. All you need to do is,
Post your questions, along with any information you do have, on the appropriate forums, and our members will do their best to help you.
We at F.H.U.K wish you every success in your research into your ancestoral past, and we hope you enjoy your time on the F.H.U.K forums
Best regards Sterico

Lynne Ryan

welcome TO THE SITE..its a great site and great helpers when you hit those brickealls ..they soon come tumbling down fter you sing out for some help here...never a dull moment here..:kissu: Goo luck with your searches ..cheers Lynne