• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Hi UK Friends Family

From
Australia
I am excited every time I find a new fact about my ancestors

so I am hoping to gather some more information from all of you

cheers Juweller

BANTHORP, BARTON, BISHOP, CARTER, EAST, GARDNER, LILLEY, PORTER, SAWKINS, SHEARS, TRULL, WATERS, WELLER.

Hi ya Juweller,

welcome to the FHUK forums.

I am excited every time I find a new fact about my ancestors
Don't we all! though sometimes it surprises me after all these years:)

so I am hoping to gather some more information from all of you
We will do our best - but maybe you could help some of us Juweller?

All the best in your research,
Dave

My Waters ancestry is from County Kent; Lenham, Egerton, Charing, Boughton Malherbe areas. I welcome all information. Thanks!

Hi JuWelller
I have Waters family links to Monmouthshire in Wales and I know that there is a strong Barton link there as well. Where are yours from?
Liz

Re: Hi JuWeller

notice you're researching Gardner's, mine seem to come from Lambeth and Worcestershire, any connection?
Sue

welcome to the F.H.U.K group, all you need to do if you need help, is post on the appropriate headed forum , and we will see if we can help you , also put any relevant info you have also . welcome once again
best regards Sterico

Hi

I am new to all of this but hope you all will be able to guide my in the right Direction

Hi and Hello
For starters just post a few names, places and dates your stuck with, or a look up on a particular census for someone you cant find.
To contact people on Private Messaging, you both need to have made 3 posts

dave

Back