• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Hi

Maldeb

Hi all,

I am really just starting out looking up my family history. I am mostly interested in finding information about my paternal grandmother's family (Marshall, Noakes-Mooring from the Middlesbrough/Newark UK area) and my maternal family (Spray, Littleover from Lincolnshire UK). My family have researched our paternal lineage quite extensively but I know little of my Mother's side and my paternal grandmother's family.

I have dabbled in this research before but come up with little information so far and just given up.

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hello and welcome to the Forum.

Please have a look around the forums and then post your queries in the most appropriate ones and someone will try to answer them.

Good luck with your research.

Dave

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hi, and welcome to FHUK forums.(y)

Take a look at the various forums available, and post your query or questions in the one that's the most appropriate.

Don't worry if you get it wrong, or there isn't a suitable category, as we can move it the correct forum, or leave it where it is.;)

Steve.:)