• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Hi!

Hi!,
My name is Fred I'm from Northampton, I'm married to a Saint, that is I married a wounderful woman from the Island of Saint Helena.
We have been married for just over 28yrs now, we have a daughter who is a singer/songwriter. I'm doing my wife's family tree/history from the Island & the UK. The name's I'm researching are: John Osborne(born around 1787 ?)mybe Nottinghamshire?& Mordecai/Morris/Maurice Bennett(born around 1771?)maybe Biringham. But I'm having problems finding them in the UK parish records!

Thank You

sterico

Loyal Member
Hi Fred,
welcome to the FHUK Forums, We are a friendly bunch and have a common aim, that is help each other to find our ancestors.
quote: "we have a daughter who is a singer/songwriter."
Has your daughter released any work? the reason I ask is because I am a professional night club and function disc jockey, and I am always looking for new music.
Anyway back to FHUK, all you need to do is post your questions with as much information as you have on the apropriate forum and our members will try there best to get you the answers. If at any time you can help feel free to jump in thats what this forum is about.
a
Again welcome to the family and we wish you success with your research:) Best regards StericoO0

duckweed

Loyal Member
Hi,
Could be relatives in Nottinghamshire or Birmingham are non-conformists and therefore not in the parish records except possibly marriage records. Marriages were not recognised unless by established church. Just a thought.
Anyway welcome. Post your enquiries and we will all try to help.