• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Hi

fred1759

Website
www.holmesphotographic.com
Hi i signed up to this forum a few months ago then lost the website addy, its now in my favs folder, so hopefully i may be able to help members and visa-versa. My wifes Moore family line is very intriging, from a birth in Tasmania to a return home to the UK....numerous children by different wives and girlfriends, freemason, to a unmarked grave in the local cemetery and thats just one gentleman, it took 20 odd yrs to sort but we got there in the end.

Lynne Ryan

Hi and welcome again ,,a bit like one of my family members,golly i am still trying to sort my fellow chappie out ,he seems to have been a very illusive chap indeed ..
i love this site .one of the best and very friendly ..nothing is too much trouble ..cheers mate Lynne:D

sterico

Loyal Member
Hi Fred 1759,
welcome to the FHUK forums, Glad you found our address again:), Why not download our very own FHUK toolbar? it saves having to type the address every time, all you would need to do is just click the toolbar logo and thats it.
We hope you have every success with your research and if we can help just post on the apropriate forum and our friendly and helpful members will spring into action:) meanwhile enjoy the forums best regards StericoO0