• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Honora Hayes died 1862 Victoria

There is a online will for William Heffernan in familysearch. Goes for pages:rolleyes:

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QK9V-PVWB

When you click on "view the document" on top of the page it has image numbers, just click on that to take you from page to page.
If you have any problems let me know.

Excellent find, Gibbo.

Reading through it now, dau. Sarah [wid] is mentioned, so she is still in Dunedin in 1891.

Geoff

Edit: Dau. Kate Connor of Melbourne also mentioned.

Still checking this death out. IF it is the right Edward this lot moved all over the place. Will see if i can find anything to eliminate or confirm.

NSW death index
12806/1946 HAYES EDWARD
father MATHEW
Mother SARAH
District RANDWICK

I still cant find anything to eliminate / confirm this one. Shame there isnt a age noted. Cant find a burial neither.

Ok found his burial but age is out so i dont know what to make of it. Right parents on the death index.

Rookwood Catholic Cemetery
Hayes Edward aged 86 09/05/1946 SEC*M2*16**3628

Ok found his burial but age is out so i dont know what to make of it. Right parents on the death index.

Rookwood Catholic Cemetery
Hayes Edward aged 86 09/05/1946 SEC*M2*16**3628

Yeah, age about 5y out :rolleyes:

Parents tantilising though :eek:

Geoff

I feel its a good possibility its him but that isnt good enough to confirm it is. Need something concrete. I have to go out for a bit but will have another look later today.

Back