• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

House Jackson - Any ideas?!!

From
England
Evening!

I'm looking to see if anyone knows any history on the surname House Jackson. My G Grandad dropped the "house" part when he joined the army. But other than that i know nothing else.

Here's to hoping that someone can help.

Thanks. :)

Hi MoreDucklings
Is it possible for some more information such as dates, places Etc.
We could search from 1837 onwards. Each year has 4 quarters, so you see it could take a long time without any help

Nainmaddie

Evening!

I'm looking to see if anyone knows any history on the surname House Jackson. My G Grandad dropped the "house" part when he joined the army. But other than that i know nothing else.

Here's to hoping that someone can help.

Thanks. :)

Hi welcome to the forum....my feeling is the HOUSE part may be throwing you....ive never heard a name with House before the sirname....i notice one of your research names is Duckhouse and ime wondering if the house bit of the name maybe has been mixed up on paperwork etc.
Obviously you know if this isnt the case and if like Nainmaddie has said you can leave some names and dates the people on here will do there best for you...regards Lee.

Back