• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

How do i get a a death cert

lighty

How do i go about getting a death cert details are,
Caroline Stockton, died 1905 Milford hospital, Bellingham Town Boston Mass, her son Francis G Stockton was the informant.

Also Hannah Stockton married Thomas Wade 1895 England, not long after they went to Boston Mass to see her Brother William (who was later killed while queuing for work) trying to find when and what ship they travelled on, i know they had a son James apparently he was born on the ship must have been when they were going over there he was born in 1897. (although they did have a child that died in june 1896 in Boston)) they didn't stay over there long, they came back to England, Thomas had coconut shys, swing boats, and penny a goal, in the market place at Darlington, the family still live there.
Thanks so much.
Never been a member of a better site. :D

If you don't need a certified copy and can wait about two weeks, I am planning a trip to the Massachusetts State Archives (which holds Massachusetts vital records for the years 1841-1915) and will have a look. Assuming I can locate the record, I will copy, scan and perhaps PM it to you. Or you can try www.sec.state.ma.us and go to the "researching your family history" section.
Nuala

I have a copy of the death certificate for Caroline Jones Stockton but I cannot attach nor insert it into a PM. Do you have another email addrress (you can PM it to me) to which I can send it? Or shall I summarize the info for you?
Nuala