• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

How to use Photobucket

Step one:

Goto Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

register and create account

Step two:

Once you have an account and you would like to 'upload' a photo from your computer to Photobucket

goto your PB account and sign in

this should bring up your own page, this is how it should look (without the red/blue circles)

If you then click on 'browse' (red circle)
this will enable you to look in your computers folders for your pictures

Once you have found the picture, click on it, this will transfer the file path to P/bucket
Then click upload button (blue circle)

You can also now upload three pictures at a time, just repeat browse, for the remaining two lines (under the red circle) and THEN upload.

after a few moments the image will be uploaded to P/bucket

scroll down the page, and you will see a small picture with 4 lines underneath it, like this below

the bottom line is the line you need to left click on with your mouse,(in RED) This will then 'highlight' the IMG in BLUE

it says

Share URL
URL Link
HTML Tag
IMG Code [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p117/Darksecretz_2006/bucketremake.png[/IMG[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black](I have left off the last ] so that you can see the code, that you will Copy/paste into the thread.)[/COLOR]

once it is highlighted, 'right click' on it 'copy' then, goto the thread where you want the picture to be,
within the post you are to reply in, right click and 'paste'

it will be something like this
[IMG]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p117/Darksecretz_2006/bucketremake.png[/IMG

add text below and post on thread

thats all there is to it
I hope that I have clarified this for you, any problems, just ask and i'll try to help

© Darkcrystal 2007