• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Howdy!

b00kie

I am not new to Genealogy- have been working at this for about 13 yrs. now. I live in USA, am recently retired. Am willing to look up info on census here in US to help anyone. My g-grandparents are from Blakenhall Wolverhampton & Bala Wales & immigrated to the US in 1898.
Good luck to all of us in our "quest"- Happy New Year to all.
b00kie

juliejtp

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hi b00kie,

A warm welcome to FHUK. Thank you for your kind offer for US census look ups.

Good luck with your research and best wishes for 2010.

Last edited:

sterico

Loyal Member
Hi,
Welcome to the F.H.U.K research forums,
We hope you have success in your research and please do not hesitate in asking us for help, all you need to do is select the appropriate forum, and post your question/s, with as much relevant information that you have in your possession, then our members will endeavour to find, or at least point you in the right direction of those answers.
You will find all our members helpful and very friendly and only to willing to help.
Best regards Sterico .

leefer

Loyal Member
I am not new to Genealogy- have been working at this for about 13 yrs. now. I live in USA, am recently retired. Am willing to look up info on census here in US to help anyone. My g-grandparents are from Blakenhall Wolverhampton & Bala Wales & immigrated to the US in 1898.
Good luck to all of us in our "quest"- Happy New Year to all.
b00kie
Welcome Bookie...a nice mixed set of rellies you have,all the best Lee.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Introduce Yourself 5
J Introduce Yourself 3