• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

I found some!

gibbo

Loyal Member
8 days. I love Aussie. I might emigrate sooner. If my mum agrees to it she would come with me.
Obviously you were in sydney from the photos you posted. If you ever do get back it is worth a trip up north, out west, well all over because there are so many interesting places and NICE people. Your mum would love it.

gibbo

Obviously you were in sydney from the photos you posted. If you ever do get back it is worth a trip up north, out west, well all over because there are so many interesting places and NICE people. Your mum would love it.

gibbo
Ben come up to the New England it's were God rested when he made the place
Glen

benny1982

Loyal Member
Staff member
Ben come up to the New England it's were God rested when he made the place
Glen
America is a possibility for my emigration destination. I would like to live in New England or New York State. I have been to New York twice. Plus America is nearer to England than Australia and it would be easier to make the odd trip home to England to visit.

Hi Ben

New England USA is the most stunning area to live and visit especially in the Fall ( Autumn ). The colours of the foliage have to be seen to be believed. Boston is fantastic !!

There is a fantastic hotel near Plymouth Gap called the White Hills ( I think ),where they make the most amazing Butternut and Acorn soup, and Blueberry pancakes. I could have stayed for weeks.

Maddie

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
So heading our way Steve? good, i could do with a hand with the new edgeing on my garden beds:2fun: :2fun:

gibbo
Oh welcome back deserter.:2fun: :2fun: Now we know where your priorities lie.:2fun: :2fun:

Too right Gibbo, and if you're still doing your yard, I can supervise.:biggrin: >:D
Might even pop to se The Coopers:) , and sing in a trio.:eek:

Steve.:)

gibbo

Loyal Member
Oh welcome back deserter.:2fun: :2fun: Now we know where your priorities lie.:2fun: :2fun:

Too right Gibbo, and if you're still doing your yard, I can supervise.:biggrin: >:D
Might even pop to se The Coopers:) , and sing in a trio.:eek:

Steve.:)
My b.....y server dropped out so went up the street and sent away my orders for some more info and come home and all back on track.
anyway you and Gill can come here and we do my garden beds then we will ALL go to the coopers:2fun:

gibbo

always welcome been doing stuff as the server gets its act together.
there customer support is computer based so guess what happen when they go down.
So like you gibbo went and found something else to do .

Glen