• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

I think Google needs an update!

ptjw7

Loyal Member
Just what is wrong with Google:mad:
Doing a search for a CORAL living in Bournemouth area and Google assumes that I am dyslexic because it has only given me CAROL searches and not one CORAL:mad:
I can only assume that they feel you must have an answer to a search and that nothing found is not good enough!!!
I would prefer the none found over any of the 'I think you mean....' answers.
Peter - having a bad day!!:confused:

Its a conspiracy - even freebmd has the wrong name down as CAROL although her marriage has the right CORAL!!

Last edited: