• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

I would Like to say hi to everyone....

I discovered this site about a week ago ,dont know how I`ve managed to miss it before now. :)
I spent quite a bit of time looking around befor I decided to become a member,and I found my visit most enlightning .
It does appear , it seems ,I might be related to the administrator.
Sorry matey :D , we cant choose our relatives lol.
I refer to the Woolley`s of Clifton namely " Harriet Woolley " bn 1843 Clifton.
Its amazing ,but the other Harriet Woolley ( her granddaughter bn 1898 ) is the spitting image of MY 11yr old grandaughter.....:eek:

Anyways if I can help anyone with any information on Nottinghamshire ,I would be pleased to assist if possible.
All the best to every one,

Budgie,:D

sterico

Loyal Member
Hi Budgie welcome to the group, all help or general chat gratefully received:D as joyce has said jump in if you can help any of us amateur bone hunters, you will find all the members friendly and grateful. Don't forget if you have any questions just post in the appropriate forum and give as much info as you have and we will do our best to answer them. welcome again and enjoy FHUK best regards stericoO0