• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Idiot sightings.

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
1). When my wife and I arrived at our local car dealer to pick up our Car, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the Service Department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the Driver's door. As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door Handle and discovered that it was unlocked. 'Hey,' I announced to the Fitter/Mechanic, 'its open!'
His reply: 'I know. I already did that side.'

2).I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when an airport employee asked, 'Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?' To which I replied, 'If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?' He smiled knowingly and nodded, 'That's why we ask.'

3).
My daughter went to a local Fried Chicken Restuarant and ordered a Taco. She asked the person behind the counter for 'minimal lettuce.'
He said 'he was sorry, but they only had Iceberg Lettuce'.

Steve.:)

laxdoc

4. Putting up sign giving the name of the house and then standing next to it and having a person ask where is the house.

5. Having someone call the plantation and asking what the special meal is tonight, you tell them there is not meal as there is no restrunt and they yes there is because they ate there last week. Then you find out they are talking about a plantation a 1000 miles away.
Nuts:biggrin:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G FHUK Funny Forum 11
G FHUK General Chat Room 19