• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

I'm quite new at this

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hello Laurie,

welcome to FHUK.

Please have a look around the forums to see where to post your queries and someone will try to answer them, or point you in the right direction.

Regards,

Dave

pee wee

Hi Laurie,

welcome to the FHUK forums. Have fun looking around then post your queries in a relative forum with as much detail as you have as to names, dates, places etc. There are wonderful people here who will love to help you.

Cheers Peta

Hi Laurie

welcome

I hope you are as lucky as I have been. I made contact with an unknown relative, am now in regular contact, and have been given a lot of info about other relatives about who I only knew their name.

dave

sterico

Loyal Member
welcome to the F.H.U.K research forums,
We hope you have success in your research and please do not hesitate in asking us for help, all you need to do is select the appropriate forum, and post your question/s, with as much relevant information that you have in your possession, then our members will endeavour to find, or at least point you in the right direction of those answers.
You will find all our members helpful and very friendly and only to willing to help.
Best regards Sterico

This has turned out harder than I though it would be researching family history:eek: But being with Family Histroy UK will make things alot better, I'm sure of that. Laurie.

welcome From Oz Steve, and a fellow Aussie [Queenslander].

This is a very good site and i'm sure you'll get lots of help, just ask your questions supplying lots of detail and info, there'll be some one that will be of help and solve some of your tree mystery's for you.

Hope you enjoy us and the site.

Oz