• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

immigration records?

hi

is there a database somewhere that lists arrivals from the uk to the usa and canada? i appear to have distant relatives in both the usa and canada. the sticking point might be that im thinking more 17th, 18th early 19th century then victorian.

Ladybird1300

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hi Robert

There are some lists on Ancestry to the US during the 17th and 18th century, if you put some names here I could take a look. You may need to ask someone who has a sub to Ancestry Worldwide or other databases from over the pond :) I think they have fairly good records for emigration.

Amanda