• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Indian Genealogy help

Hi Everyone!

I am helping a friend with her family history, and im a bit stuck There was a marriage between; Edmund John Taylor, and; Marjorie Florence Foster, on the; 7th June, 1927, Quetta, India. But Im struggling to find where Edmund was born. It says he was born in; 1907, but I can't find a birth for him for then? It also says his Dad was; Thomas Charles Taylor? Could someone help me please?

Thanks,

Carly

Marjorie Florence Foster

India, Births and Baptisms

Name: Marjorie Florence Foster
Christening Date: 25 Nov 1906
Christening Place: Dum Dum, Bengal, India
Birth Date: 30 Oct 1906
Birthplace: Dum Dum, Bengal, India
Father's Name: Albert William Foster
Mother's Name: Annie Gwendoline

Indexing Project (Batch) Number: C75040-4 , System Origin: India-EASy , GS Film number: 527538 , Reference ID: 527538