• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Info on Margaret Hand

Klim

I am trying to find out information on my Great Great Grandmother> Her name was Margaret Hand and she arrived in New York on July 23, 1850. She was 23 years old at that time. She gave birth on the ship to a baby girl. She name the child Margaret. She sailed out of Liverpool on the ship Universe. this is all I know. I dont know if she was married, If her husband was here or still in Ireland. I do know that there were no other people on the ship with the last name of Hand. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.