• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Information on the Jefferiss family

Hi Everyone

I contacted the cousin who was on television, and I have reams of stuff to sort out on the Jefferiss clan.

Still no clues regarding Robert, other than what I already know.
Hector his brother, left home in 1824 ? New Zealand. He was born on Maundy Thursday,7th Aproil 1803. The other 2 died young and ? buried in Marylebone.

Still a lot to go through but no major Breakthrough.

I have also been in touch with another cousin- still waiting.

I also messed up the computer yesterday with the printer. I could have done with Steve helping !!

I must now go and babysit
Maddie

leefer

Loyal Member
Hi Maddie..did you get any info on Robert with regards to the german connection,,,did the hospital have any records..did look myself but couldnt find any...they would be sure to have his place of birth on surely..Lee.

Hi Lee

I haven't as yet sent an email. I have the Dept No, and an email address.
Trouble is I don't speak German. They seem to have a translation service so I am hoping it will work on emails !!

It will be a job for the weekend. I have been very busy sorting all the information I have recieved.

Thanks for asking
Maddie

Hi Lee

Well !! You have just cost me a few pounds ! I have just downloaded a few pages of information. Some I know are right, and some I am not sure that they belong to me !

Thank you for the site

Maddie