• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Information wanted on Horn family

Hi Everyone, I am new to this list, but have been researching family history for about 45 years, I have come to a brick wall and I am hoping that one of the members on this list may be able to help. There is a burial of a Jane Horn, Widow, on 10 January 1764 at Bishops Itchington, Warwickshire. I have a family for Richard Horn and his wife Elizabeth (Waste/West) at Bishope Itchington at that time. Is there anyone on this list researching the Horn family here or at Burton Dassett? Thank you for any replies or help you can give me. Hornology.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Information wanted

Hannah Horn

residence:
25 Jul 1799
Bishops-​Itchington,​ Warwickshire,​ England

marriage:
25 Jul 1799
spouse: William Fleeming

-------------------

Jane Horn

residence:
31 Mar 1781

marriage
31 Mar 1781
spouse: Ralph Greenway

Re: Information wanted

Hello Dave. Are you descended from William & Hannah Fleeming? Would love to hear from you if you are, I am descended from Hannah's brother Richard. Hannah and Richard's father Richard Snr was a Butcher, as was a couple of his sons including Richard Jnr (My G G G Grandfather) and his youngest brother Charles (a butcher at Gaydon). Anne

Hannah Horn

residence:
25 Jul 1799

marriage:
25 Jul 1799
spouse: William Fleeming

-------------------

Jane Horn

residence:
31 Mar 1781

marriage
31 Mar 1781
spouse: Ralph Greenway

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hello,

There are researchers here who help other members even though they are in no way related to the family in question.

Regards,

Dave

Thank you Dave. I have been in touch last year with a descendant of the William & Hannah Fleeming (Fleming) of Gaydon and received a lovely photo taken of the workers and the front of the shop taken about 1890, so that was wonderful. Anne