• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

introduce yourself

Hi everyone welcome

I'm new to this site, but i'm an nightowl, have been researching for a few years now and gone back 11 generations with some of my ancestors, who are Salopians (shropshire) I'm also a family history consultant at church, i'm LDS Member for 26 yrs, I'm also the Editor for "The North Cheshire Family Historian" Journal, and a member of 2 Family History Societies. If anyone needs help let me know.:biggrin:

jojo

sterico

Loyal Member
Hi Jojo
welcome to our familyO0 It's nice to find another nightowl on the forum, the way it's going we could have a nightshift in the making:2fun:
I see you are in my home town of Manchester :) I emigrated to Ireland a long while ago but am thinking of coming over for a short break next year to do some more research. We hope you like our site, and Thank you for your offer of help it is greatly appreciated and most possibly you will be taken up on that offer, and the offer goes back to you from all of us at FHUK, enjoy your time with us and if you require help just post your request's with as much detail you have and we will try and help wherever we can, welcome once again
Regards Sterico;)