• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Introduction

Hi all
Hope I'm doing this right! I have just joined today - I am joining because I think I have already found a relative who is a member! I will be in touch! My second cousin has done loads of work on our family history and I am hoping to help her whilst learning how to do it so I can research other parts of my family.
Many thanks!
Cat

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hi Cat, and welcome to FHUK.

If you could browse the various forums, please use the one that's most appropriate to your question or query.

When you have made 3 moderated posts/threads, more facilities of the site will be open to you.
You will know this when your USERNAME turns GREEN..

Good luck with your research.

Steve.:)