• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Is anyone having trouble with

juliejtp

Staff member
From
England
Ancestry. The past half hour or so I keep getting broken link, it was working ok earlier on. Another thing the main search box dosnt always bring up the 1841/51 census so I use Ancestrys card catalogueto access the census.

Yes, I am having trouble - cannot get on at all. I wonder if it is a prelude to the expected maintenance down time tomorrow.

Gedcom

Ancestry. The past half hour or so I keep getting broken link, it was working ok earlier on. Another thing the main search box dosnt always bring up the 1841/51 census so I use Ancestrys card catalogueto access the census.

Hi Julie.

I was having problems last night, I was updating my tree via some update hints they had sent me when all of a sudden it said I did not have permision to update my tree so at the moment I have come to a stop on my tree. :mad: :mad:

Gwen

Hi all,
Big maintenance down time tomorrow. So beware. It has been hit and miss all week at times.
No doubt it will continue being a bit chaotic on there for a few days.
Time for a holiday.:biggrin:

Steve.:)

Back