• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

It's Official

I'd make a lousy pirate Oz, permanently sea sick! The bottle of rum sounds good though. Don't have to have a wooden leg do I? :2fun:
If any large persons are passing, be careful calling our "avast behind" or the PC brigade will have you! >:D:biggrin:

I'd make a lousy pirate Oz, permanently sea sick! The bottle of rum sounds good though. Don't have to have a wooden leg do I? :2fun:
If any large persons are passing, be careful calling our "avast behind" or the PC brigade will have you! >:D:biggrin:
I never worry about the PC brigade, as far as I'm concerned they can all go to buggery. >:D

Coincidently There's a place in Victoria Aust called Mt Buggery, goodplace for them all, these PC people assume they have the right to tell others what they can and can't say, they all sound like dictators.:mad:

So my argument is to them Don't dictate to people and mind your own
business, Over here we to just dismiss them as lunatics.>:D

Ahoy Mateys! >:D

Gosh is it that time already? I remember last year when my sons and Husband were making sounds like Long John Silver Last Year and I thought they were kidding. What next I ask myself? A Viking Day when we go out and smash up churches and run away with the church silver?

Gosh is it that time already? I remember last year when my sons and Husband were making sounds like Long John Silver Last Year and I thought they were kidding. What next I ask myself? A Viking Day when we go out and smash up churches and run away with the church silver?[/QUOT]

I don't think anyone else wanted to play pirate today.:2fun::2fun:

Next year organisers are offering $2000.00 for best sounding Pirate.>:D>:D

Oz>:D

Gosh is it that time already? I remember last year when my sons and Husband were making sounds like Long John Silver Last Year and I thought they were kidding. What next I ask myself? A Viking Day when we go out and smash up churches and run away with the church silver?
That was a very Christian attitude of the Vikings, stealing church valuables and giving to themselves

They should have taken a leaf out Robbin Hoods Book and give it to the poor.

Oz