• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

James AUSTIN

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
William Austin died 1865 so remarriage in 1866 would fit.

The person who did the burial record probably didn't think of 3 marriages.

Age 10 in 1838.

Age 75 in 1903.

Fits.

Death 4705/1879 BLAND HENRY - JOSEPH - GRACE - BROULEE

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
Very clearly 1845

V73
No.
I, - do hereby declare that I am a Member of, or hold Communion with, the Church [signed] -
I, - do hereby declare that I am a Member of, or hold Communion with, the Church [signed] -
I, John Dunmore Lang, of Sydney, Minister of the Scots Church Sydney, do hereby certify that William Austin, of Broulee, bachelor aged 25, and Catherine Condon also of Broulee, spinster aged 21, were joined together in Wedlock by me on the Twentyeighth day of July 1845, at the Scots Church Sydney, in the presence of the following witnesses, viz: William his x mark Young, Sarah Maryars ?
[signed] John Dunmore Lang Minstr.

V77
No.
I, John Dunmore Lang, of Sydney, Minister of the Scots Church Sydney, do hereby certify that William Austin, of Broulee, bachelor aged twentyfive, and Catherine Condon, of Broulee, spinster aged twentyone, were joined together in Wedlock by me on the Twentyeighth day of July 1845, at the Scots Church Sydney, in the presence of:
[signed] William Young, Sarah Morgans ?
[signed] John Dunmore Lang D.D. Minister

Curious that neither party signed on either copy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DaveHam9 English Genealogy Roots 11
DaveHam9 Deaths 15
DaveHam9 Scottish Genealogy Roots 8
DaveHam9 Australia & New Zealand Genealogy Roots 8
DaveHam9 Deaths 6
DaveHam9 Deaths 8