• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

James Dodman 1791

James Dodman 1791 born Norfolk England was married to Charlotte ? b. 1796 Norfolk England. I am interested in finding parents & siblings for James + any information about Charlotte.

James & Charlotte's 3rd born was William Barnes b. 1829 Great Massingham Norfolk England. William was married to Amelia Seppings b. 1838 Hempton Norfolk England - d. Mar 1925 Walsingham Norfolk England.

I have a ship's passengers list stating William Dodman, 26, Male, Gardener, England, Canada West ( Ontario ), 2nd Cabin. This is William Barnes!!!!

William & Amelia's 1st born was Louisa ( born British Subject ), United
States 1860, their 2nd born was Alfred b. Dec 1868 Hindringham Norfolk England. So William, Charlotte & Amelia, spent quite a few yrs. in the U.S.
& Canada. their 3rd born was Edith b. 1869 Hindolveston Norfolk England, lastly their 4th child born was John b. 1870 Hindolveston Norfolk England.

Once again it's parents & siblings I am interested in finding for James 1791 + any more information about Charlotte.

Thank You Very Much For Taking Time With This Post!!!!!!!!!

Yours Truly
Jeff :2fun: :D