• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

jane bleakley fermanagh

nathaniel1979

i was wanting to get info on my great great great grandmother Jane bleakley if possible

She would have been born in either enniskillen, fermanagh , corrand or maquiresbridge.

She married patrick martin in about 1824 and would have died before 1857 which is when he came to australia a widower. Unfortunately i dont know her DOB or when she died.

Love to know more about her parents and whether she had siblings

leslee

i was wanting to get info on my great great great grandmother Jane bleakley if possible

She would have been born in either enniskillen, fermanagh , corrand or maquiresbridge.

She married patrick martin in about 1824 and would have died before 1857 which is when he came to australia a widower. Unfortunately i dont know her DOB or when she died.

Love to know more about her parents and whether she had siblings
Nathaniel,

Have you had a look through these : http://registers.nli.ie/parishes/0308

Might be worth a try...