• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Jane Smith - Died 11 Dec 1867. Loosley Row, Bucks.

p.risboy

Staff member
From
England
Jane Smith died from an Accidental Burning at Widmer (Farm), near Loosley Row, Princes Risborough, Bucks. (Wife of James).

There was aa Inquest 13 Dec 1867 at Princes Risborough, Bucks, by Joseph Parrot, Coroner for Bucks.

Has anyone access to newspapers in the district of Primces Risbough. Possible Aylesbury, High Wycombe, or Thame, Oxfordshire, for a bit more info, of how it happened.

Joseph Parrott was born 1820, Aylesbury, Bucks. Occ. Solicitor and Coroner.

Thanks, Steve.:)

Jane death cert.jpg

Inquest AND Widmer

Your library's collection of 47,155,610 documents was searched and no results matching your search term(s) were found.

Only the Bucks Herald (Aylesbury, England) (British Library Newspapers) and found one burned to death but a different person.

That's part of the Gale Archive. Another archive has a different collection of newspapers.

I've had no luck Steve.

Tried different keywords.

Last edited:
No
Found something.

It's split across two columns.

Local Intelligence
Date: Saturday, Dec. 21, 1867
Publication: Bucks Herald (Aylesbury, England) (British Library Newspapers) (Aylesbury, England)
Issue: 1873

Clip1.JPG
Clip2.JPG

I've unselected the Bucks Herald so it searches all newspapers and no others with Jane Smith that I can see but I'm sure gibbo will say I'm wrong. :)

Back