• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

John, Ann & Catherine BRODERICK

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
Assisted to Victoria
BRODERICK JOHN 19 - NOV 1841 'WALLACE' 1 174
BRODERICK ANN 16 - NOV 1841 'WALLACE' 1 175
BRODERICK CATH 15 - NOV 1841 'WALLACE' 1 175

Looking for any info from shipping record. I think they were from Galway.

I have no marriage or death for Catherine who was a witness at her sister's marriage:

No. -
I, Edward Naughton do hereby declare that I am a Member of, or hold Communion with, the Roman Catholic Church [signed] Edward Naughton
I, Anne Brotheric do hereby declare that I am a Member of, or hold Communion with, the Roman Catholic Church [signed] Anne (her x mark) Brotheric
I, Michael Brennan, of Goulburn, Priest of Goulburn, do hereby certify that, Edward Naughton of Chatsburey Co. Argyle and Anne Brotheric of Chatsburey Co. Argyle, were joined together in Wedlock by me on the Twenty third day of August 1843, at Goulburn, in the presence of Nicholas Ryan of Goulburn & Catherine Botheric of Chatsburey. Witnesses by their marks - Witness to all the above marks [signed] Michael Brennan
[signed] Michael Brennan

Death 5548/1912 BRODERICK JOHN - PATRICK - MARY - CROOKWELL * 10 Apr

Goulburn Evening Penny Post (NSW : 1881 - 1940) - Saturday 13 April 1912 p.4
OBITUARY.
Mr. John Broderick, J.P., a well-known identity in the Crookwell district, died at his residence, Loughrea, on Thursday morning at the age of 90 years. ...

Thanks,

Dave