• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

John Davidson connection

From
Australia
Hi All

My name is Lorraine and I have been researching on and off for about 20 years but, since I retired nearly 2 years ago, have been searching in earnest.

I found this forum yesterday when I googled the name of my great uncle Donald Macnicol Davidson and discovered that daveham9 also has Don in his tree. I have read all of your posts about John Davidson, Dave and am guessing you are a descendant of John's first marriage to Elizabeth Noble. My decendancy is from his second marriage to Elizabeth Whitehill (Macnicol) Oxenbould, but I and 4 other family members in Oz, whom I am in contact with, are actively researching the whole family.

Have recently turned my attention to Norman Alexander Davidson born 5 Dec 1877, married 9 Oct 1946, Natal to Ethel Mary (Young - name from 1st marriage) and died 1946 in Northern Rhodesia, but S Africa is slow going.:D

Would love to make contact with Dave and share any information, photos and contacts. Hope you are interested.

Cheers
Lorraine :D

Back