• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

John James Gough

Hannah94

Hi,

I don't know if you're still looking for family members, but my grandfather is Albert Thomas Gough, son of Albert Thomas Gough and grandson of John James Gough and Catherine West. My great-grandfather died in the 60s, he was born in Gosport, but remained a Coventry man all his life and worked manufacturing cars. My grandfather moved down south when he met my grandmother. I have a photo of William John Gough and other documents relating to his death. My grandfather is still alive and I'm sure he'd love to here about any potential relatives. He had a brother, John David Gough, but he died in 2013.

Hannah

Hi Hannah

You're not able to receive private messages so send an email to me atand i'll get back to you with info.

Eric

Email address removed for security reasons as per site policy.

Please use the PM system to exchange personal details.

After three moderated posts user names turn green and the PM (Private Message) system should be used to exchange personal information such as an email address.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Hannah

Yes I am still interested in info on the above but are you able to send private messages through your account? If so send me your email address

Eric Gough

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DaveHam9 Deaths 6
DaveHam9 Marriages 8
DaveHam9 1891 Census Request 6
DaveHam9 Deaths 28
DaveHam9 1841 Census Request 7
DaveHam9 Births 7