• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

John Lowe b 1850 of Nottingham

Hello, been trying to find the death record (or any other record) of my GGGrandfather John Lowe b1850 ,I have his wedding cert 1875 to Elizabeth Marson were both living at crestland st, Narrowmarsh, Nottingham,His Father was Charles Lowe both were Labours , that's about it for John . Elizabeth was at Stanton in the wolds, Nottingham in the 1881 cencus with 2 children Charles & Emily, and her parents but no John, but still registered as married , I have my GGrandfathers Charles wedding cert 1897 and John is registered as Decesed ,so I have a window of 1881-1897 that he died, sent of for 2 death certs of john Lowes in Nottingham but not the right ones at a brick wall at the moment as I cant find Elizabeth or John in the 1891 census but can find Charles there son in the 1901 census living in Leicester got a 20yr gap to fill in as they seem to disappear ,did get a message from another forum that a John Lowe a Navvy got crushed between two wagons in Stanton in the wolds he found in a newspaper archive but that's about it,
thanks for reading
cheers