• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

Just thought i would share this with you

gibbo

Loyal Member
Just thought i would share with you that i am going on my first holiday in nearly 9 years after getting sick with CFS. I am finally well enough to travel and i credit alot of my improving with doing this family research as it has kept my mind active and meeting new people, even if it has been on the computer. I would like to thank everybody for been so readily available and willling to help and wish i had found this site 18 months ago when i first started searching the family. Now my holiday, we are going to Bundaberg to visit my parents and my Auntie from Engalnd is here on holiday as well so i will be meeting her for the first time to. Lots of family gossip!!!:D one can only hope. Will find out about the gossip part on the week end. It is all very exciting [well for me anyway] We go on Friday and will be back in 10 days unless hubby dumps me on the side of the road as i talk alot so a couple of days in the car with me will probably drive him crazy:2fun:

gibbo

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B FHUK General Chat Room 2
emeltee Births 8
somerstown WW1 Ancestry 5
emeltee Marriages 11
tranquil9903 FHUK General Chat Room 23
somerstown FHUK Funny Forum 0