• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Just to say hi

Foxyloxy

Just found you while lurking online, so having now spent sometime looking around thought I would say hello and then see if I can get some fresh eyes on breaking a few brickwalls O0

Foxyloxy

Unfortunately I can't seem to work it out how to get my fox on here....thought I could, thought I did , thought I followed instructions ummmmmmmmmm Oh well he will lurk on my profile::)

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
Unfortunately I can't seem to work it out how to get my fox on here....thought I could, thought I did , thought I followed instructions ummmmmmmmmm Oh well he will lurk on my profile::)
Hi Foxy,

If you make 1 more post/thread, your USERNAME will turn GREEN, and you'll be able access more facilities of the site.

You should then be able to upload more stuff to your profile....eg. Pictures.

Steve.:)

Foxyloxy

Thanks Lee, sometimes you can't see the wood for the trees especially when you 'think' you have looked everywhere and it always helps if someone else can look at 'your' FH without emotion

Foxy