• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

kathleen12

I started getting interested about 24 years ago, but kept putting things off, really wish I'd asked my parents for more info. I'm at a bit of a dead end at the moment, one grandparent came from abroad and I don't know when, a great grand parent used a different sirname sometimes and I think also first names, (I think there was something dodgy there) still I won't give up in fact Its made me even more keen. Maybe this site will be lucky for me.:mad:

admin

Loyal Member
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.familyhistory.uk.com
welcome to the FHUK Community Forums Kathleen12
getting interested about 24 years ago
Quite an old hand then. Though research ways have dramatically changed over the years:)

really wish I'd asked my parents for more info
Don't we all Kathleen.

There are a great bunch of members here who are dedicated to the "cause" and are very knowledgeable and yes very friendly.:)

Please post any requests in the relevant forums.

All the best in your research, helpusall
Dave