• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

Keith Sheel - Memorium

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Loyal Member
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.familyhistory.uk.com
(1950 - 2005)​
I have some very sad news to report to the Family History UK forum that Keith Sheel (Keith) Family History UK Forum Moderator, died on 16 December 2005 at 5-15pm.

I know many of you have been helped by Keith over the last 12 months, and many times Keith has helped me. His knowledge and passion for Family History was at times astounding. He was a very knowledgable man, who loved to help people, as he did here many many times on the forum. At times I had to ask him to take a break - as according to the stats he was virtually on all the time! He was a sincere and genuine man, who will be sadly missed here at the forum.

Over the period I knew him, from when he first joined the forum and after a number of private discussions, I felt I had known him all my life. I had no knowledge of his cancer, as he never complained. He would talk about his beloved dog Tina and his other passion - Hayley Westernra and her site.

I was just ready to mail him his christmas card and ask him how he was....... I am so sorry to hear that he has gone..... I and the Forum will miss him greatly.
Please pass on my sincerest and deepest condolences to Bill and also to Keith's friends and staff of HWI Forum . That would be very much appreciated.
Regards,
Dave
Family History UK Webmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.