• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Kenyan email

p.risboy

Staff member
From
England
I got sent a suspicious email yesterday, telling me he needed a british bank account to put some money in.
So I replied using a very old email address that I haven't used or years. I checked out the reply, and he has paid $2,000,000 into a bank account that I haven't got.
He then went to ask if I needed a wife, so I politely declined as I already have one.
He then wanted to try and 'sell' me a religion, so I politely declined again.
He then asked how he was going to get his money back that he'd paid into my account that I didn't have.
I asked him if he's got any gold that I could buy.

I'm now waiting for his answer. I wonder what will it be.

Steve.:)

I got sent a suspicious email yesterday, telling me he needed a british bank account to put some money in.
So I replied using a very old email address that I haven't used or years. I checked out the reply, and he has paid $2,000,000 into a bank account that I haven't got.
He then went to ask if I needed a wife, so I politely declined as I already have one.
He then wanted to try and 'sell' me a religion, so I politely declined again.
He then asked how he was going to get his money back that he'd paid into my account that I didn't have.
I asked him if he's got any gold that I could buy.

I'm now waiting for his answer. I wonder what will it be.

Steve.:)

And waiting and waiting. :rolleyes: heard from him yet :2fun: :2fun:

Last edited:
I had an email from Africa once saying that they had traced me as the only surviving relative of Professor Duckweed who had left me a huge amount of money. That must have been an amazing piece of research.

seriously Steve, what is spam? :confused: :2fun: obviously food of some sort :2fun: :2fun:

Hi Gibbo
Where have you been, you don't know what spam is.
During the war it was the only 'meat' available and was quite a treat. Made from the worst of cuts with plenty of fat, it made a 'tasty' meal cold or fried. It went out of fashion, understandably after the war, but is more popular now, and probably made to higher standards. Must admit I haven't had it since a kid.
dave

Hi Gibbo
Where have you been, you don't know what spam is.
During the war it was the only 'meat' available and was quite a treat. Made from the worst of cuts with plenty of fat, it made a 'tasty' meal cold or fried. It went out of fashion, understandably after the war, but is more popular now, and probably made to higher standards. Must admit I haven't had it since a kid.
dave

Dont know where i was :eek: missed a lot by the sounds of it :2fun: :2fun: i had tin corned beef or something like that once, fried with onions mixed in on fresh bread sandwich.

Dont know where i was :eek: missed a lot by the sounds of it :2fun: :2fun: i had tin corned beef or something like that once, fried with onions mixed in on fresh bread sandwich.

Gibbo spends most of her time with her face stuck in a vegemite sanger.:2fun: :2fun:
Spam and Marmite, I wonder what that tastes like.:rolleyes:

I shouldn't bother next time, Gibbo. Steve obviously does not appreciate your humour !!

I enjoyed the second time around viewing !! :2fun: :2fun: :2fun:

Maddie

I shouldn't bother next time, Gibbo. Steve obviously does not appreciate your humour !!

I enjoyed the second time around viewing !! :2fun: :2fun: :2fun:

Maddie

Thanks Maddie, glad someone enjoyed it :2fun: :2fun: It wont be so bad next time to find it for him, i just put it in favourites for easier access :2fun: :2fun:

There will be a next time Steve! :2fun: :2fun:

Back