• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Kingston upon Hull parish records 17thc

duckweed

Loyal Member
Is there anyway I can access early records for Hull pre 1700. I've looked for online records and cds or even publication for parish records.

duckweed

Loyal Member
Thanks but I don't want to go to Beverley and I have several family lines I would like to investigate. Just wondered if I could buy them on disc. I can get marriages with the Phillmore records but not baptisms.

hi duckweed,
i live in hull and we have a new place, it is the hull history centre, mason street hull. and anything you need to know they will be able to help you with, if you contact them. hope you find what your looking for...
kindest regards.......jean.......:)

hi duckweed,
thank you for the reply, the new history centre is very helpful, you will find everything you need to know in there, they moved all the recrds into the one new building,and i found them very helpful, the deep is a nice place to visit, my grandchildren enjoyed there visit there. good luck with your research.
kindest regards......jean........:)