• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Large icons

gibbo

Loyal Member
I was cleaning my lap top and dont know what i did but now some of the icons on the screen are now bigger than they used to be.

The problem is i dont know how to get them back to their normal size :confused:

Any ideas please :)

gibbo

Loyal Member
Thanks Dave, i'll check that out :)

Its probably something a kid could fix but they avoid me when it comes to computers :2fun::2fun:

edited.. just tried that Dave and it made no difference.

Last edited:

gibbo

Loyal Member
Who needs kids to fix computers :2fun::2fun:

It worked thanks Geoff :)

Wonder why it wouldnt work the way Dave advised yet when i did it via the screen it did :confused: Nah wont get into that or i will just get all confused:2fun:

horse

Loyal Member
Similar, I don't really do dusting, but have caught the mouse pad wrongly before, if you do it whilst the browser is on it can also affect the print/font size too... That can be overcome by using 'Zoom' in or out as appropriate.. :)

ianto73

Valued Member
Whilst very interesting, you've just highlighted why this very humble and totally computer illiterate is very much aware of his shortcomings.:rolleyes: However, that is the bad news, the very good news is that you have made my day, I may not understand the machinations of all this, but with such wonderful support, I may, just may learn some more of all this. DIOLCH YN FAWR. :confused: I don't speak Welsh, French, German or Arabic fluently, and computerise jargon is a lot harder than any of those, so very humbly I thank you all. Did you all know that English is one of the hardest languages to learn?:rolleyes::biggrin::2fun: