• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Lily Susannah Wade

Polash

From
England
Does anyone know where I can find out who and where someone was living in 1939, I have Lily Susannah Wade born 1881 west Hartlepool, I seen on familysearch that she was living in Hartlepool,don't know the address, although it had Susannah Lily Wade, don't know why her forename and middle name were the wrong way round, and was widowed (although her birth surname was Wade), it has unpaid domestic duties, I gather that means she can't be living on her own, many thanks in advance if anyone can help.

she’s at 223 Hart Lane Hartlepool – b 18 April 1881 – widow – personal occupation = unpaid Dom duties – no one else with her.

Her Probate
Lily Susannah Wade of 35 Eden st Hartlepool died 1 Oct 1969 – Admin Newcastle-upon-Tyne 15 March – 325pounds

there is a Lily Susannah Harrison b 18 April 1881 died Oct qtr 1969 Hartlepool Durham – vol 1a page 2837 – age 88
plus a Lily Susannah Wade under same reg

tree has her married to John Harrison Oct qtr 1902 Easington Durham – vol 10a page 685

Last edited:
Thank you that's great.
I wonder why she reverted back to her maiden name Wade, although on the 1911 census she was working down Surrey as a domestic, she was going by Wade, I did find out that she married John Harrison in 1902 Trimdon colliery, John must have died, tricky finding a death, as Harrison as well as John are common.

Back