• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Longshot......

juliejtp

Staff member
From
England
A William Davies baptised 1815 St Issells Pembrokeshire parents Thomas and Jane. Can someone please have a look and see if they can find Thomas and Jane in 1841 would expect if still alive that they are in or nearby that area. I have no other information regarding this couple.

Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Found 3 Thomas' in that area, Julie but not with a Jane.

This one closest

Thomas Davies 58
Gennat Davies 63
John Davies 31
James Davies 22
Mary Davies 18

Thomas a collier, John a schoolmaster and James a carpenter if that helps at all

Barbara

Thanks Barbara for looking. William Davies married 1 month before civil registration. There's a -ae
s Davies as one of the witnesses. If I could find Williams 2nd marriage after civil registration then I would know his fathers name. :)

Last edited:
Thanks Geoff. I'm just scouting around at the moment. Williams place of birth on the censuses are St Is(h)maels, St Issells and Pembroke Dock from memory.
I have William from 1841-1881 not sure of when he died but that's not a problem.

Back