• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

look up please

hey all please help i am looking for a cyril george bullock born 12 aug 1915 in maybe walsall or cheslyn hay i cant find him no where maybe you experts can please help and many thanks for your help

hey all please help i am looking for a cyril george bullock born 12 aug 1915 in maybe walsall or cheslyn hay i cant find him no where maybe you experts can please help and many thanks for your help
hi alan thank you for replying to my msg, have managed to find out my great grands names, there did seem to be a lot of confusion, but think might be getting there always thought my family was from lancashire, but it turns out they maybe were from stourbridge

hi alan thank you for replying to my msg, have managed to find out my great grands names, there did seem to be a lot of confusion, but think might be getting there always thought my family was from lancashire, but it turns out they maybe were from stourbridge
hi sara thats good news i got told the same sort of thing i got told all my family was from walsall but then i found out some came from weymouth and i just found out now i got some in manchester they are all over the place lol you might find the same sort of thing if you have already got to stourbidge good luck with your searching if you ever need help just ask