• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

looking for a birth please

lighty

Looking for David Girling born 1843 Brampton Suffolk, i did find his birth (can't remember where now), i didn't write down the details, i get side tracked to much :) , tried to look again but could't find it, a fresh pair of eyes might help.

Thanks
Lighty.

lighty

Thats the one i was looking at dont know why i said 1843, think my eyes need a rest :) . i need to know who he married i'll post the details on the Marriage forum.

Thanks Emeltee.
Lighty