• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Looking for an ancestor: name James Justin or Jacques James/Justin - born at Cork Irland.

Dear all,
Firstly thank you very much for reading my post.
I am looking for an ancestor who would have been born in Cork (Irland) in the years 1890/1900.
I have only a little information, but I try my luck on this forum with some details that follow and two photographs.
Name: Justin James or James Justin or Jacques Justin/James
Born in Cork around 1890/1900.
profession: teacher/researchers; chemist
death: presumably in Germany around 1940/1942 (perhaps Freiburg)
would have taught at the Sorbonne in Paris and would have headed a sizeable German pharmaceutical group in Freiburg a few years before his death.
Please find two pictures:
One of my ancestor and the second of his burial in Germany.

If you have any clue please email me.
Regards,
J

JacquesJamesJustin.jpg

Attachments

Morning, thank you for your answer.
According to the few details I have JUSTIN should be the family name, but I am not sure.
Yes, I know the name of the pharmaceutical group in Freiburg and I intend to send a letter to the public relations department of this company.
Regards,