• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

looking for elizabeth

Hello,

Back again, I have a Joseph Kirby born 1752 marrying a Elizabeth Star in 1782 in Castle riding, Norfolk. They had four children three of which died in infancy, the fourth lived. The last child born in 1791. On the marriage detail it states that Elizabeth was a widow. Joseph was born 1752 making him possibly 30ish when he married. Question, is it possible that Elizabeth being a widow and obviously married before be older than the normally aged younger woman this being the reason she had trouble with birthing. Maybe she had had children before marrying Joseph. The first child, joseph was born june 1785 and died sept 1785, the second, Thomas was born jan 1789 died april 1791 and Elizabeth born may 1791 died july 1791.
I have searched high and low for a death for Elizabeth from 1791 (in case she died in child birth), I don't have a birth date for her. Also is Elizabeth's surname of Star be her maiden name or the name of the man she was married to before Joseph.All help appreciated. Thank you

Popsit