• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

looking for lost birth cousin

billo

im looking for lost birth cousin she was born in london she grew up in portsmouth she was adopied in 1938 her birth name was brenda shires if any one knows of her or you brenda reads themessage please get in touch with me my name is yvonne im your firts cousin my aunts name was elizabeth bromham

joyceawood17

Valued Member
Hi elizabeth,

welcome good luck finding your cousin, Joyce ps I did look to see if a brenda shires was looking for anyone under ancestery community message board but had no luck sorry:'( . I once found a friends sister that way

christineoa

im looking for lost birth cousin she was born in london she grew up in portsmouth she was adopied in 1938 her birth name was brenda shires if any one knows of her or you brenda reads themessage please get in touch with me my name is yvonne im your firts cousin my aunts name was elizabeth bromham

Hi Yvonne,

I know you originally posted your message way back in March however, I thought that I would still reply on the off chance that you are still looking for your cousin.

Have you tried the 'lost cousins' site? It is a site that puts relatives back in touch. The other site which might be worth trying is 'reunite' which again helps to find long lost friends as well as relatives. The website addresses are;

www.lostcousins.com
www.reunite.co.uk

All the best
Chris