• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Looking for Rowe

Hello to all, I am currently looking for information concerning Alfred G. Rowe. I know they had 5 children but unsure of the name of the 5th child. His wife's name was Constance Kingsley Rowe. Any help would be greatly appreciated and thank you for your time.

prefabkid

Hello to all, I am currently looking for information concerning Alfred G. Rowe. I know they had 5 children but unsure of the name of the 5th child. His wife's name was Constance Kingsley Rowe. Any help would be greatly appreciated and thank you for your time.
Welcome to the forum,I'm sure members can help.
Have you any dates or places which will help narrow searches?
regards.

well, come to find out i was looking in the wrong direction. I am looking for Robert Jennings Rowe who was born around 1907 died in Texaas in 1996. He was born in Bridgeport Conneticut but there is no record of a birth certificate to prove this. My dad says he was possibly from England. He may have also been in th Royal Navy, but i can't find a single thing about him. It seems like the only proof of his life was his death. Thank you for your time.

I am also looking for info. about Robert Jennings Rowe"s children from his first wife. Robert Jr, Charles, Richard (san diego), Betty and Debra Inez Rowe. He also has two children from 2nd wife Carol and Ralph (Bob) which were abandoned by their father and never seen or knew anything about him. I have found alot of info. His mother was obviously named Florence. His obit states a brother by the name Lawrence Wildman tucson AZ, Florence married a Abram Wildman and had additional children. His mother's maiden name was Jennings which matches his middle name as well. Have been in contact with a step daughter in TX. She states he was in the Navy, stationed in HI.
Any questions or if you can help locate his children. That would be awesome. I also have a picture of him around 1943/44.

Hi and thank you, i do have the name of William E. Rowe who died in 1911, who was Robert Jennings Rowe's father. his mother was Florence M. Jennings Rowe Wildman. This is pretty much all i have right now, i was told last night that the last name of "Law" and "Marsh" is somewhere in there also. I don't know if this helps any but, Thank you very much for your time and trouble.

Ralph A. Rowe Jr.

familyman

Hi and thank you, i do have the name of William E. Rowe who died in 1911, who was Robert Jennings Rowe's father. his mother was Florence M. Jennings Rowe Wildman. This is pretty much all i have right now, i was told last night that the last name of "Law" and "Marsh" is somewhere in there also. I don't know if this helps any but, Thank you very much for your time and trouble.

Ralph A. Rowe Jr.
i do have a marsh in my tree,but not a surname i am riding home about.my marsh in my tree comes from stroud in gloucestershire

I have a Thomas A. Marsh, from the 1880 census he was 44 years old. his family consisted of Sarah M. Marsh age 36, Ida F. Marsh age 18 (my Great-Grandmother) Burton E. Marsh age 14, and Augusta B. marsh age 3 (there was a Flora but her whereabouts are unkown). Ida's Grandparent's in the 1870 census (my Great-Great Grandparents) were Thomas Marsh and Elenor S. (unknown maiden name) their children were Mary E. Marsh age 20, Jane R. age 18 and Ambrose age 14. In the 1870 census Thomas A. Marsh and Sarah had a woman living in the household by the name of Eunice Jennings age 67, coincidently Ida marries a Jennings 12 or 13 years later.

E.Rowe

I am also looking for info. about Robert Jennings Rowe"s children from his first wife. Robert Jr, Charles, Richard (san diego), Betty and Debra Inez Rowe. He also has two children from 2nd wife Carol and Ralph (Bob) which were abandoned by their father and never seen or knew anything about him. I have found alot of info. His mother was obviously named Florence. His obit states a brother by the name Lawrence Wildman tucson AZ, Florence married a Abram Wildman and had additional children. His mother's maiden name was Jennings which matches his middle name as well. Have been in contact with a step daughter in TX. She states he was in the Navy, stationed in HI.
Any questions or if you can help locate his children. That would be awesome. I also have a picture of him around 1943/44.
I am the grand daughter of Robert jennings rowe....My father is Charles, you have also listed my aunt and uncles....I dont know who Debra Inez Rowe is though.
I have never seen a picture of my grand father and have not a clue about his family.............